The Print Studio
One Day Workshops
- Oct 22: Carving Images to Print – Relief, Print Your Own Tee!
- Oct 23: East Peasy Printmaking – Stencils and No Carve Relief
- Oct 29: Drawing the Figure in 3D – Colour, It’s All in the Line!
- Drypoint Etching, Painterly Prints – Watercolour Monotypes
4-6 Week Courses Starting the Week of Oct 24
- Monday nights: Collage Methods in Print: Collagraphs
- Tuesday nights: Printing from Metal: Etching
- Wednesday nights: Carving Images to Print: Relief
- Thursday nights: Printing from Stone – Lithography
- Thursday nights: Take Great Photos!
- Saturday days: Multimedia – Various Methods
6 Week Course starting Oct 19
- Wednesday days or nights: Drawing the Figure in 3D
The Factory: Hamilton Media Arts Centre
This course bridges the gaps between the mind’s eye, the page and the screen. It enables a creative individual to understand the needs of the screen industry while at the same time providing the palette for them to express themselves creatively. Participants examine storytelling on screen as both an art form and entertainment.
WHEN: 10 Tuesdays from 7 PM to 9:30 PM
September 27 to November 29, 2011
Admission: A $50 down-payment will hold a spot
Registration: call 905 577 9191
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Programs & Workshops
Fiber artist and expert knitter Elizabeth McCready is the founder of Fireball Knits which is now holding several unique knitting programs. The following programs are now open to registration:
Kids & Teens School Year Programs
a) Teen Leadership: The Junior Leaders program is
an Assistant Fiber Arts Instructor Development Program for High School Students.
b) Fireflies: The Fiber Arts Program for children in grades 1 to 8
Children learn to knit then build on that skill every week.
An after-hours social yarn and spinning club
for adults who enjoy exploring a wide range of new
and classic yarns and spinning fibers.
a) Toasty Toes Saturday Sock Yarn Club
b) Family Yarn Club
For more information please contact:
361 Jackson Street West #202b, Hamilton, ON
(@ Locke Street South)